Post Number: 404
|Posted on Sunday, June 14, 2015 - 02:57 pm: |
Independent Specification Consultant looking for experienced Specifier to join my circus!
The following skills are required:
1. Juggler: Must have the ability to multi-task and juggle several jobs for different clients simultaneously. Projects vary from small to multi-billion dollar facilities.
2. Contortionist: Must have flexibility to adapt to constantly changing deadlines, project requirements, formatting requirements etc.
3. Ringmaster: Must show initiative and have the ability to manage projects, including other consultantís specifications. Must be able to work both independently and in collaboration with others.
4. Clown: Must have positive attitude, ability to laugh at ridiculous deadlines and client expectations. (Red nose not required).
5. Acrobat: Must be able to jump through unrealistically high deadline hoops while doing back flips (Trampoline skills a plus).
6. Trapeze Artist: Must be dependable and able to coordinate efforts with colleagues. Must be ready and available to catch colleagues in mid-air.
7. Tight Rope Walker: Must be able to balance priorities and walk fine lines. Must not be afraid of reaching new heights.
8. Animal Trainer: Must be willing to research products, patiently educate clients, often repeating the same instructions and information.
9. Fortunate Teller: Must be able to read clientís minds regarding product selections.
10. Freak Show: Must be member of CSI, must possess CCS, LEED AP preferred.
Compensation: Must be willing to work for peanuts*. Salted peanuts offered for qualified applicants. (*Not really, compensation will be commensurate with experience).
Performances: Person will be an independent contractor, with flexible hours. Must be willing to perform on weekends when/if necessary to meet client demands.
Send email to me - colin at 4specs.com - and I'll pass it along.
435.200.5775 - Utah
|Michael Chusid, RA FCSI CCS|
Post Number: 49
|Posted on Sunday, June 14, 2015 - 04:49 pm: |
Surly you left out other important requirements:
Band Musician: Must be able to play multiple instruments simultaneously and improvise in any key, on demand.
Box Office: Responsible for sales and collections.
Animal Wrangler: Bring your own shovel.
Michael Chusid, RA FCSI CCS