4specs.com    4specs.com Home Page

Looking for "Industrex" Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

4specs Discussion Forum » Archive - Specifications Discussions » Looking for "Industrex" « Previous Next »

Author Message
Gerard Sanchis
Posted on Friday, April 21, 2000 - 11:42 am:   Edit PostDelete PostPrint Post

To all:

Does anyone know who makes "Industrex" glass. It's a textured translucent glass?

Gerard Sanchis.
John Regener
Posted on Sunday, April 23, 2000 - 02:17 am:   Edit PostDelete PostPrint Post


My trusty web browser found a glass dealer whose website referred to Industrex. Go to http://www.precisionglass.com/index.html. On the AIA's website, a project is featured that uses Industrex glass. Perhaps you can contact the architect via e-mail. Go to http://www.e-architect.com/conted/advntech/PROJCTS/PROJ6.html

Hope this helps.
David E Lorenzini (Deloren)
Posted on Thursday, April 27, 2000 - 09:35 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostPrint Post

Industrex is a trade name for a glass pattern, one of many, manufactured by AFG Industries, Inc. Kingsport, TN Phone-(423) 229-7200 Or 1(800) 251-0441.

Go to http://www.afg.com/?CONTEXT=art&cat=11&art=20&BISKIT=268901572. There is a link to a spec, which only gives the sizes.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration