4specs.com    4specs.com Home Page

Gray Water systems Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

4specs Discussion Forum » MasterFormat 2004 Discussions » Gray Water systems « Previous Next »

Author Message
Jeffrey Leemhuis, CSI, CCS
Senior Member
Username: jrlbarch

Post Number: 20
Registered: 07-2005
Posted on Thursday, September 25, 2008 - 08:03 am:   Edit PostDelete PostPrint Post

What section number to use?
Ronald L. Geren, AIA, CSI, CCS, CCCA, SCIP
Senior Member
Username: specman

Post Number: 683
Registered: 03-2003
Posted on Thursday, September 25, 2008 - 09:46 am:   Edit PostDelete PostPrint Post

I assume you're referring to nonpotable water distribution for landscape irrigation or something similar, correct?

If so, you could use 33 11 00 "Water Utility Distribution Piping," but then you'll have to be careful to distinguish this type of system from potable systems in the specification.

However, if you want a separate section, you'll have to generate a new number and title. Maybe 33 11 23 "Nonpotable Water Utility Distribution Piping."

Add Your Message Here
Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration